Where to get Help

Where To Get Help

When searching for a speech pathologist, insure that the professional is certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association and is licensed by the state, if required. Consult your local telephone directory or visit asha.org for more information. Check to see if local universities support a speech and language clinic on campus. Your city or state may also have speech and language associations for professionals that can provide you with resources.


In Oklahoma, please choose from the following links:

Oklahoma Board of Examiners for Speech Pathologists and Audiologists

Oklahoma Speech and Hearing Association

Rite Care Language Clinics

Guthrie Rite Care
900 E. Oklahoma
Guthrie, OK 73044
(405) 282-6484

Please contact the Guthrie Clinic for information about its satellite programs in: Lawton, Ponca City, Woodward, and Weatherford. 

Tulsa Rite Care
9525 G E 51st Street
Tulsa, OK 74145
(918) 622-7064

McAlester Rite Care
305 N. 2nd St.
McAlester, OK 74605
(918) 423-6360

University Programs

Oklahoma State University Speech & Hearing Clinic
120 Hanner Hall
Stillwater, OK 74077
(405) 744-6021

John Keys Speech and Hearing Clinic/OU Health Sciences Center
(405) 271-4214
825 NE 14th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73190
(405) 271-4214

University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, OK 73034
(405) 974-5705

Northeastern State University
Special Services Building NSU
800 N. Vinita Ave.
Tahlequah, OK 74464
(918) 456-5511 Ext. 3775

Tulsa University/Mary K. Chapman Center
E. 5th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104
(918) 631-2504 2820

***Also check for various other public and private resources under Government Headings in the phone book or under Speech Pathologists in the Yellow Pages.

Comments are closed